Tuesday, August 5, 2008

HERE'S TO YOU BRETT...

Okay, can someone tell me what is going on with Brett Favre and the Packers? I know, I know...Brett wants to be traded and most likely by the end of this evening he will be a member of another team. BUT, my question is, REALLY, what took place in the preceding months to cause this to happen. Don't you think there had to be something? It seems to have been a match made in heaven for years now. So, why all of a sudden do we have these strange sequence of events....retire, not retire, retire, return, not return, return, play, not play, trade, not trade.....I'm telling you, there has to be some underlying circumstances that have been kept quiet and I mean QUIET. Have you ever heard of such.....quiet in the NFL, no way. Somethings is rotten somewhere and we may never know just what it is. We still love you Brett.....but Tampa Bay!!!! Oh my. That will be a tough one for Jason and I but we'll follow you buddy! It sure is going to make us busy this year....now we'll be following the Dallas Cowboys, the Green Bay Packers and, do you really think it's true....Tampa Bay???? We should know tomorrow.

No comments: