Thursday, August 21, 2008

WOMEN OF FAITH, AUGUST 22, 23, 2008 DALLAS TEXAS

I am heading to Fort Worth today to attend Women of Faith with my daughter, Joslynn, and my sister, Cindy. We rarely have the chance to do things together because all of our schedules are so very different....so this is a special treat. I am looking forward to 2 days of rest, relaxation, and spiritual growth. I love the Women of Faith conferences; however, I have never attended in person. I have always watched (after the fact) by DVD. The speakers are so dynamic and so filled with the love of Christ. You just come away with a renewed desire to get closer and closer to the One who gave us life and loves us so deeply. If you ever get a chance, I highly encourage you to attend. You will receive a blessing.

No comments: